I think retail pet grooming is a BAD idea. It is VERY distrusting to the pet. All retail store 's insists in having windows so people can watch you groom. BAD idea. The dog or cat gets excited or scared. If they see the owner,it is over. It is almost impossible to clam them down. There are annocments over the intercom. That scares the pet.If the retail stores insist on a grooming shop. I think they should put it in a "quite" part of the store. No window's.
I have worked in private shops & retail shops. The private ones are better by far. Mostly because you don't have customers watching you. Or coming in to ask you a stupid question while you have a dog on the table .
I am going to go for a "ride a long" in a mobile grooming van. Maybe that is the answer?
If you are one of those people that "have" to watch us groom,just don't.
People act like they never saw a dog before! Grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment