10/1/11- I was at work at 9:00 am. As I was walking in the door. A customer that has 3 Newfoundland's walked me in jabbering away. (He talks to much) His wife spins the dog's hair & makes hats & stuff.
My 1st dog was not due in until 10.00 am. He was there at 9:05 am. I was a little annoyed. I came in early to clean the Beta fish & take care of the hermit crabs. He wanted me to groom his Cock-a-poo right than & there. I explained to him his appointment was at 10:00am & that is when your dog will be started. He did not like that. I told him you can bring your dog back at 10,because I do not need to take him from you now I am doing you a favor. So he backed down,thought so!
It was a long day. People comming in & out for nail clippings & asking questions.
There was a group of woman that acted like they never saw a dog before. They were squeaking & saying ohhhhhhhh.........how cuteeee! Get a grime break! Of course that caused all the dogs to bark.
I had to shih-tzu's fight me every step of the way.
I finally got a break at 8pm! Than I had to clean before going home.
10-2-11 Here I am again. 9 am. It does not feel like I left last night. This is the plan. Groom & get out.
12 pm,plan busted. Every single dog is difficult. I had a dog freak out for a nail clipping. I charged them $15! Normally it was cost $9. I sent home a Maltese that needs to be tranqed.
I did meet a WONDERFUL dog named Loco,who was the nicest little Yorkie ever.
10-4-11 My favorite dog,a pit bull puppy,Milco came in for a nail clipping. I want to dog knapp him.
The day was mostly uneventful. At least we close at 8 pm today.
10-6-11 A customer called the store in the morning. She said her dog is going to have puppies & she did not know what to do. (hint,call a vet) Luckily for her we have a wonderful woman named Kim that was a vet tech & she is a puppy "mid wife". She told the girl bring the dog to the store & she would look at her.
The girl came in around noon time. With a very pregnant chihuahua. The dog was in labor. The girl & Mom dog stayed in grooming. Kim was amazing. She saved 2 puppies. One came out not breathing. She breathed into the nose,one came out backwards & was not well. She also saved him! The Mom had 4 puppies. They were really large for a small dog. It was funny,one of the owners came by,all nervous. Is everything ok?Vet?Need a vet? Stitches? Need stiches? He would not even look. It was funny. Customers keept trying to buy the puppies. I was grooming & watching all of this. It was the best day by far at work. GREAT job Kim!
10-7-11-I am not in the grooming mood. This can't be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment